Friday, May 18, 2012

Gamine

I think you've met Leah before. She is my youngest niece. I love the look in her eyes in this picture. Her fun and playful personality shines right through the photography :-)


I used the May kit from My Scrapbook Nook, featuring Echo Park This & That Graceful collection. It's adorable!


Once again, blogger made my photos look grey. The colors are much brighter when opened with another viewer... grrrrr!

Now let me show you something else. A while ago one of my layouts made Friday Fave over at American Crafts' FB page. I have received my prize pack and - WOW! It was the most generous box ever! Look at it!

The box was loaded with Dear Lizzy Neapolitan papers, ribbons, ruffled crepe paper, paper flowers, stickers, thickers and that lovely pink roller stamp! How generous was that??? Thank you American Crafts! I can't wait to start playing with it! So... I guess what I want to say is - be sure to submit any of your projects to their FB ;-)


Thanks for peeking in today!

12 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE this layout Alex! So super cute! And congrats on the win, that's an amazing prize pack!

Marinette said...

Love your layout! and love the title;) so frenchie héhé! Congrats on the win my friend♥

Elena Stefanidou said...

Lovely layout.The colors look great Alex!Congrats for your latest success.I am very happy for you!
xoxo

jamie said...

what a beautiful palette of colors. have fun with that all.
~jamie

Lilith Eeckels said...

Stunning. love those hearts.

Diane Payne said...

Beautiful layout!

danni reid. said...

i love your layout alex, those hearts are so perfect

Amanda Jane said...

Love the cutout hearts. And congratulations on your win.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! Absolutely adore this layout! So so cute and I love the design so much! New fave!!! And what an amazing prize - congrats! Wow you must to been sooo excited! And look at that cool date stamp! Super exciting stuff!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

so very, very cute, Alex! the perfect little girl page...and i love the title :)

Kate Vickers said...

Very pretty Alex!

yyam said...

Oooh...your niece is adorable Alex!
Such a pretty layout! I especially love the cut-out hearts! :)