Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lazy Days

There is definitely no such thing as lazy days at the time being, but it's nice dreaming about them...


This is me, soaking up the sun on Gran Canaria last summer. The moment I saw this gorgeous line by Heidi Swapp, I knew I had the right picture for it :-) The line is called Sugar Chick and it is so bold and beautiful at the same time. I also had to get me some disco arrows, neon tape and trimmings as well as coordinated buzz words and colorful instaframes


I can't believe this is my first time using Heidi Swapp products! They are so fun. Me like!

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Marinette said...

STunning! Love the touch of yellow on your layout! Love the neon tape! Absolutely gorgeous♥♥

Brianna Marshall said...

ohh love this!love the peeks of zebra stripes and the sideways polaroid frame!such a fun layout!

Danielle said...

Love your design and you're right, this collection is a perfect fit for this photo!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love everything about this layout!!! So cool!!!

Gina said...

so love how the colours really POP on this layout..gorgeous! :) x

jamie said...

you absolutely make this line gorgeous indeed.
saw you last night over at 2p's.
and then i see that you comment over at alex's blog.
i will be back again. your airy and light way with paper is inspiring.
~jamie

Sherri said...

You rocked the Swapp!

Shellye McDaniel said...

FAB layout...great design!

Monique Liedtke said...

Tried to leave a comment using my phone before but sadly that didn't work ... LOVE your page! This collection is perfect for this photo of you! Haven't seen this line in the stores before but love it a lot, going to have to find it!! Great photo too!!

Choup72 said...

love the colours! it pop!! love it!

Patricia Roebuck said...

You are seriously rocking this collection! The PERFECT photo. Just gorgeous!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your page alex!
such a cool design my Friend ;-)

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

VIlken läcker!! Underbart foto och cool design. Vilka kuliga dekos!

Kramiz Maja

Cath. said...

Så fin! Gillade verkligen upplägget kring fotot!
Kram

Diane Payne said...

This is stunning! I have this line also, so far I've only used those frames fabulous bright colored frames!

DeeDee Catron said...

I love EVERYTHING about this layout, Alex!! Featured @ Paper Issues :D