Thursday, May 31, 2012

Play like Daddy

Hi guys! I am sorry that I've been offline a lot lately. Believe me, I have a good reason. I just can't share it with you yet... but soon... (and no, it's not related to scrapbooking :-))

Anyhow, I have a new layout to show you. I received my June kit from My Scrapbook Nook and it is beyond beautiful. The kit features one of my favorite summer collections this season, Simple Stories Summer Fresh. Here it comes...


Linnea wanted to try to play tennis like her dad. It was a little bit harder than she thought it would be :-)


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I'll be back to normal soon...
Hugs!

10 comments:

Zarah said...

Kanonsnyggt! Lekfullt och fräscht! :D

beckyjune said...

So gorgeous, as always, Alex!

Shellye McDaniel said...

how SWEET! Love how you've done that chevron print...adorable photo :)

Rachael Funnell said...

FANTASTIC design...Totally Adorable!!

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is soooo sweet!

P/s: Curious about the secret...;)

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome page!! Love all the colors and what you did with the chevrons! Fab photo too!!
Hugs!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Stunning. LOVE how you used the chevron!!!!

Sherri said...

Hey you, long time no see, sorry 'bout that. Love the layout as usual. Hope you're doing well with a much heavier schedule than you've had for a bit. Your baby is soooo gorgeous!

Monique Liedtke said...

Can't wait to hear your news! Miss you girl!

Diane Payne said...

This is so fabulous! I love the fun bright colors and the playful design!