Monday, May 21, 2012

Yummy Cake

I love sharing my kitchen with Linnea. Especially when she is in a good mood :-) This day she wanted to make a cake...


I told you to expect more Pretty Party layouts ;-) Love this Crate Paper line! How perfect are these strawberries? 


Love layering Crate chipboards and cut-outs...


When you are in love with every single paper in a collection, you just want them all on your layout :-) I like using stripes to mix many different patterns and colors...


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!

14 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Yummy!!!!! the layout and the sound of cake as well. Spare a piece for me the next time you make one. It could be a good excuse for me to come and visit!!

Choup72 said...

WOW!! love love!

alexandra s.m. said...

Yummy indeed alex!
Love love your page! and sigh....I'm so with you on the comment your left me on my blog ;-)
how do you find the time, you make incredible layouts like every single day Girl? what's your secret?! Seriously! ☺

Rachael Funnell said...

TOTALLY GORGEOUS Alex!!!
love the design, the white dots of paint look WONDERFUL & what a Gr8 photo...

Shellye McDaniel said...

fun and whimsical and I love that adorable photo :) your daughter makes a wonderful subject!

yyam said...

Ooooohh yummy! Love the cute photo and all the pretty colours and patterns!!!:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

How yummy!!! Love the cake layers you've achieved with the pp! Love!!!

Gina said...

adorable layout and such a cute pic too! :)

Leah said...

Oh wow I just love this layout. Love those strips. Beautiful!

So.Creative said...

Love the layout! The colors are as yummy as the photo haha^^Your little one is so pretty!

Jessica said...

lovely!

Diane Payne said...

Beautiful...love it!

Monique Liedtke said...

This is so Gorgeous! Love the strips and the banners! And that photo is so cute!

Hilde/Scoobie said...

Love how simple this is, but still with lots of pretty details. Lovely work, Alex!