Saturday, June 23, 2012

My first class is up!

Hi everyone! Those of you who have been following me, have probably never seen an altered item in this blog :-) Altered items are really outside my comfort zone, but I had to challenge my self and give it a try. And not only that I made something altered, I also made a class about it! I am so freaking nervous about that part...

I made this cute little fridge magnet using the June kit and the June grab bag from My Scrapbook Nook.

From this:


To this:



You can find the whole class on the Nook blog. Hope you are going to enjoy it! :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

So clever! This is adorable!

beckyjune said...

You did a great job, Alex! It's hard for me to believe that any scrappy thing would be out of your comfort zone.

danni reid. said...

absolutely brilliant, love!

Cattis said...

Underbart!

Sherri said...

How cute is that?! Thanks for sharing Alex. Hope all is well with you and your sweet family.

alexandra s.m. said...

This is so adorable alex!
and I miss you!! crazy hey?!

Hope you're well...

Hugs~