Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Smile on the Run

I am sure you all know how it feels to struggle with a layout... Argh! This layout is one of those... one of those that can drive you crazy... that just never seem to feel complete... I was so close to give up on it! Several times. But instead, I kept struggling.. adding and removing... and here it is now... ready to share :-)


The layout is about my sweet little daughter who is always on the run. It is impossible to take a good picture of her. But if I ask her to, she is always willing to stop for a short second and give me her "photo"-smile... if only on the run :-)


I have used the Park Bench collection from Fancy Pants. I love it!


There are two different chevron papers in this collection, so I cut the pattern from the blue and yellow one and adhered to the black and white paper using 3d-dots. I like the effect. 


Those wooden hearts from Freckled Fawn are just too cute! After all struggling, I am pretty happy with the result. It was worth it :-)

I got my Park Bench collection from Paper Issues, and you can do the same HERE. You can use my code ALEX20 to get 20% of your order.

Oh, and don't forget to link up your Pink Paislee and/or Mother's Day projects to Paper Issues blog. You can win one of two gorgeous Pink Paislee prize packs! 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

The end result turned out so cute, Alex!! I have those kind of pages too, and they drive me crazy!! I try looking at Blogs for inspiration when that happens! Love the way the chevron looks and the title works perfectly with your cute photo!

Sherri said...

Looks great Alex. I think we've all been there. I have one that will go live on Tuesday, still not happy with it, but at least it's done. Your baby girl sure is growing up!

Sparklin said...

Saw your page at the Paper Issues blog; love your style and I've added your blog to my blogfeed :-)

Have a great day!