Friday, June 28, 2013

Your love, so true

There is nothing that warms my heart more than seeing these two kiddos together. My heart skips a bit every time I see them cuddle and laugh.


I have never played with Elle's Studio before, and I must tell you... wow! You will definitely see me use it again! I loved it!


The collection I've used is called Saltwater. That cute little frame is from the collection called Cameron. I got them both from Paper Issues. There is not much left in the Etsy shop, but that is just because some exciting things are going on. You will soon be able to purchase your own Elle's Studio goodies again ;-) The cute flair from The Paper Bakery was perfect here!


Love the cork chevron from Studio Calico! 


Studio Calico burnished circle wood veneer and a wooden heart from Freckled Fawn layered together. Enamel dots from My Mind's Eye and a word "true" by Heidi Swapp. Some pink, neon washi tape and I was aaaall happy! Everything but Jillibean alpha stickers I got from Paper Issues. I've told you, it's the best shop ever! :-)


I cut the "arrows" from a Saltwater vellum sheet. Love, love, love vellum! Sigh... don't you love these colors? I know I do!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

GOR-GEOUS page girl, love it! Great photo shoot too of your 2 little cuties :-)

Linda E said...

Wonderful layout! Love the colors and design!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout and photos, love all the arrows!

Ashley Horton said...

Love all of the photos on your layout, Alex! Such a pretty layout!!