Saturday, July 27, 2013

6 months with Elle's Studio

When I saw Elle's sketch for this week, I instantly felt inspired. It didn't take me long to get started with this layout. My son Adrian @ 6 months.


Can't believe that he is already 6 months old! Time flies!


I hate my handwriting, but I really wanted to use it to add a personal touch to this page. I also wanted to write down a couple of facts about him at six months; like how big he is and how much he likes to eat salmon and banana (not together tough) but hates when we put him in a car.


Arrows... I can't get enough of them!


I love the Cameron collection from Elle's Studio! It felt perfect for this photo of my little man. If you like Elle's Studio, you can get it over at Paper Issues. Use the code "HELLO" and you will receive 20% off your entire order.

Off to upload my layout to Elle's member gallery... Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love his cute photo and great take on the sketch, Alex!