Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paper Issues: Simple Scrapper Sketches

We have a sketch issue this week!


Simple Scrapper is sponsoring Paper Issues and we got this fun sketch to play with.


It didn't take me long to get started. The sketch is so inspiring! This is what I've made.


I have played with the Cameron collection from Elle's Studio this time. I love it so much! Love all the little bits and pieces. The "everyday" arrow is actually cut from the vellum from the Saltwater collection.


Instead of using circles, I cut this diamond-like background with my Cameo. I adhered the "leftover" shapes at the both sides of my page in order to achieve a balanced overall feeling. 


I wrote my journaling as well as my title with a black Silhouette sketch pen.


Love how well these papers match my photos :-)


I hope you feel inspired to come over and play with us! Simple Scrapper is giving away 2 prizes: a trial membership and a download version of Everyday Storyteller Vol. 1 and Everyday Storyteller Vol. 2. Check out the Paper Issues blog for more details. 

Do you know that you can get your own Elle's Studio goodies in the PI shop? Check it out HERE. Use my code ALEX20 to receive 20% off your entire order. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fabulous page, Alex! Love your take on the sketch!

Leanne said...

Love this collection and you have created another stunning page..x

Rene Sharp said...

I have just discovered your work, it is gorgeous!!!!