Saturday, December 21, 2013

My December Daily

Hi everyone! Every Saturday, I am sharing my December Daily pages on the October Afternoon blog. I thought that I could share them all here as well. Since I haven't shared anything yet, I have to warn you: This post is going to be extremely photo heavy! :-)

I am making my album using the Very Merry December kit and add-ons from October Afternoon.

Lets get started!

I have shared it before, but here it is again. My cover.


And my title page.



Day 1: Linnea lightning the first Advent candle. 


Day 2: Linnea writing her wish list to Santa.


Day 3: Me and Adrian making a little shopping trip.


Day 4: My kids' love for each other. The little heart wood veneer is from Studio Calico and it is not included in the kit. I cut one of the sheets to use it as a divider with the word "love" on it.




Day 5: This year's last bike ride to the preschool. The wooden arrow here is also from Studio Calico.


Day 6: Me buying almost all gifts online. Again, I have cut one of the sheets to use it as a divider. This time, I cut little gifts from gold POW paper from American Crafts.


Day 7: Linnea's first show with her gymnastics group. A big day for her. The white alphas are Daily Flash from October Afternoon but they are not included in the kit. The "love this" arrow is by Heidi Swapp.


Day 8: My Christmas photo shoot with the kids. It wasn't easy! :-)


Day 9: Making ginger snaps. Adrian was so mad because I didn't want to let him eat the dough. If you want to see how I made this little felt tree (and another one made with washi tape), check out my simple tutorial on the October Afternoon blog. I added the heart paper clip from Webster's Pages and a little heart sticker from the Eggnog collection from October Afternoon.


Day 10: We got the tree!


Day 11: Adrian has started to walk! He is so proud and full of joy. Especially when he steals the Christmas tree ornaments...


Day 12: Linnea's love for nature and wild life. She is so happy when she gets to feed the birds during winter.


Day 13: St. Lucia Day celebration. I wrote my journaling on a piece of transparency and inserted it in a 2x8 pocket that I cut out from one of the sheets.



Day 14 + 15: A kids free spread LOL I got a new look and I just had to include it in the album. I wanted to look nice for the date with my husband ♥


Day 16: Our traditional Christmas crafting. This year we made these cute candy cane mice. And just for the record: I am loving all the stamps included in the kit!!


That's it for now. If you are making an album using the Very Merry December kit from October Afternoon and you are on Instagram, please share your pages by tagging them with #verymerrydecember. I would love to see what everyone else is making!

EDIT: I linked up my "Bucket list" page to the We're LISTening issue over at Paper Issues. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Just stunning Alex!!! I adore all of the little details..x

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous! You did a great job.