Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Paper Issues: Shiny and New

Hi guys! Hope you are having a wonderful New Year's Eve! I am making a quick stop to share a layout I made for the current issue over at Paper Issues. The issue is called "Shiny and New" and I had a perfect photo for it - my new look. I got my bangs back! Yay! Love them!


I used the Mixed Company line by Heidi Swapp. For some reason, I often choose Heidi Swapp when I am scrapping about myself. It's just... well... me.


The blue Flea Market thickers by Crate Paper were perfect here. 


Love the golden touches in this collection. Love the Color Shine mists. Love the ephemera pack. Love, love, love!


You can get everything I used on this layout from the Paper Issues shop. And you can get it with 20% off if you use my code ALEX20 at checkout. 

Now, head over to the PI blog and link up your "Shiny and New" projects for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate in the shop.


Can't wait to see your projects!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh my! LOVE it..x