Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 13 of 2013

Home sweet home! We spent a week at my parents' house and no matter how wonderful it was, it is always nice to be back. God knows I've been missing my pretty papers! But ssssh! Don't tell that to my family ;-)

Today, I wanted to share my top 13 layouts from 2013. The order is by the date they were created, not by how much I love them.

You Rock My World


Linnea @4



Making Cinnamon Rolls


You & Me Forever


6 Months


OMG! She can write!


Celebrate No.5


Little Man


Love Him So


You Bring Color To Our Lives


1 - 2 - 3 - Go!


@32


Penny For Your Thoughts


Which one is your favorite? If you have listed your favorite layouts from 2013, give me a link in a comment. I would love to see them! 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

They are all Fab Alex. Love your style, even though it´s so far from my own style.. You really can play with paper! And love your photos of your adorable children <3.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow! I love them all! How to pick one?! Such fun and light whimsical layouts! Amazing! I haven't listed my tops yet, but hoping to later today!

Izzy Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, you know your layouts are always tops in my book. You did such gorgeous work this year. I will always love that sweet pic of you and your daughter nose to nose. It's the sweetest page. LOVE the 123 Go layout. Such strong lines. It draws me right in. They are all wonderful. It's a treat to see everyone's top 13. I haven't posted one yet. Nothing like the last minute. Maybe tomorrow!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Woooooow! I am so inspired! You have such a great style!

Leanne said...

I love them all!!!