Friday, January 3, 2014

My Happy

So... I didn't make the Pink Paislee team. First, I cried. Then, I cried some more. And then... I felt like a fool. Here and now, I promise never to cry again over a call. Life goes on.

Today, I would like to share this layout I made using the We R Family collection by Lily Bee. I've been dying to play with it.


I am so happy that Lily Bee has added wood veneers, badges, enamel hearts and dots and stamps to their collections. That made me swoon!


I cut the we are family strips and the chevron from 6x6 papers- Love the tiny patterns ♥


The Color Shine mist from Heidi Swapp in Coral was a perfect match here.


You can get your own We R Family collection in the Paper Issue shop. Use my code ALEX20 to get 20% off your entire order.


Edit: I am linking up this layout to the "Fill 'er Up" issue over at Paper Issues. These two kiddos fulfills me, make me happy.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

beckyjune said...

I'm sorry you didn't make the PP team but it doesn't mean you aren't good enough because you are. Don't ever let making/not making a team determine your worth. You are amazing!!! This Lily Bee page is so pretty- and they are having a call right now, too!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So sorry for your disappointment, but your work is amazing nonetheless! Beautiful layout!

Leanne said...

big hugs to you my friend. There must be something bigger waiting just around the corner..x Your LO here is beautiful..x

Tilla said...

Just to say I come right here for your beautiful pages - no need to be on any design team ! Enamel hearts would make me swoon too ! Lovely page thanks

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Sending you big hugs! You are an amazing designer!

Allie Stewart said...

I have to say that I was truly shocked to find out you didn't make the team! I saw that you were thinking about applying and was hoping you would go through with it. Alex, you are one of the most talented scrapbookers out there right now! Everything you do is so innovative, inspiring, and a true work of art. I hope you won't let this get you down because I know without a doubt that you are going to do amazing things in the scrappy world!