Saturday, June 14, 2014

October Afternoon: Chipboard Grid

Hi guys! I have so many layouts I haven't blogged here yet. It's time to do something about it. Tonight, I am going to schedule them all -)

Let's start with this one I made for October Afternoon. I came up with this idea to use the leftovers from Daily Flash chiboard numbers to make a fun grid background for my layout. You can find the whole tutorial HERE on the October Afternoon blog.


I have used the Daily Flash Girls Talk collection.


I am definitely going to make one of these grids again. Love how it turned out.


And yes, I had this collection in mind when I was "staging" Linnea's egg dyeing LOL I know a few people who would call me sick ;-)


Hope you like my little chipboard grid!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

all that scrapbooking said...

Loving this page!!OMG i admire everything you create! And the pictures-amazing!!

Pei Fang|Alice| said...

This page is so cute! And I love the colors used, nice combo. TFS

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a great idea! I'm so behind on my commenting, but I"m pinning this one and wanted to you to know how much I love it!