Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Paper Issues: The World is a Circle

Ok, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last update. Wow. Needless to say, I am the worst blogger ever. At least when it comes to my personal blog. Ugh.

But, now when I am here... how about a layout I made for the current issue over at Paper Issues? The issue is called "The World is a Circle" and it is sponsored by Ruby Rock-It. There are soooo many different ways to interpret this issue. Here is mine.


I used the chipboard piece from the Luxe collection by Pink Paislee as a background full of circles. The rest is from Pink Paislee too. I finally got a chance to play with the Pen Pals line. I've been saving these photos for it :-)


Pieces from the ephemera pack were perfect to place behind the chipboard circles.


Btw, how do you like my barn cake and the cute animal cupcakes? It was super easy and fun to make! You can find the instructions HERE.


I am sure you have a lot of projects that could fit this issue. Head over to Paper Issue and link them up for your chance to win a prize pack from Ruby Rock-It.

And of course, you can get your Pink Paislee products from the Paper Issues shop. Use ALEX20 at checkout to get 20% off your entire order.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

LOVE this Alex! You're on fire!